active-portals Oct. 3rd

Image
Android TV & set-top boxs
User avatar
agustine
Posts: 476
Joined: Mon May 23, 2022 9:29 pm
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 591 times

active-portals Oct. 3rd

Post by agustine »

You want portals to last, then don't share to other sites. Don't be a leacher or I will stop sharing mine.
:x

And trust me I know when they have been shared and by who.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
aattnn
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2024 3:40 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: active-portals Oct. 3rd

Post by aattnn »

"You are absolutely right, and I completely agree with you. Respecting people's effort and keeping links private is the only way these portals survive. Rest assured, I have never shared and will never share anything outside. I completely support your stance on this."
:clap