Converter to display..

discussions, channel lists, images, information, tutorials, picons, plugins, settings, skins, software and tools for Vu+ receivers
sanjay kumar
India

Converter to display..

Post by sanjay kumar »

Converter to display..

Code: Select all

Converter to display the bouquet numbers in which a station is included

WeFraJo wrote

I occasionally do a channel scan and then look for new, usable channels. I then save these in a bouquet.

So that I can see which transmitters are already in a bouquet (analogous to my Kathi), I extended the converter 'ExtendedServiceInfo.py' and saved it as 'ExtendedServiceInfoWeFr.py'.

The new features are (case insensitive):
ContainedInBouquet: = listing of the bouquet numbers horizontally - e.g. '1, 6, 8'
ContainedInBouquetVert: = listing of bouquet numbers vertically (numbers are separated by '\n')

Bouquet names are not output, that would take up too much space.

These functions can be used both for the active station and for the selected station from a list (e.g. channel list, multi-EPG list). With channels from a list, the bouquets are read in again each time, because they can also be changed in the channel list. The bouquet added for a station is only displayed after a selection change.
ExtendedServiceInfoWeFr.zip
(2.23 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
- No Card sharing discussion allowed on this forum.
- Note: Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal.
- All the files available here are kept for experimental and educational purpose only.