Dear Members,
After many years of being part of this community, it is with a heavy heart that I announce the permanent closure of this forum on 4 October 2026 (Indian Standard Time).
Running this forum has been a wonderful journey. Over the years, it has brought together many people, encouraged discussions, and created a community that I have truly enjoyed being a part of.
Unfortunately, the increasing costs of hosting, maintenance, and other expenses have made it difficult to continue operating the forum. After careful consideration, I have made the difficult decision to discontinue it.
Closure details:
Closure date: 4 October 2026
Time zone: Indian Standard Time (IST, UTC+5:30)
Status: Permanent closure
Until the closure date, the forum will remain accessible. I encourage everyone to save any important information, discussions, or personal content they wish to keep, as access will no longer be available after the forum shuts down.
I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank everyone who has been part of this community over the years. Whether you were an active contributor, a regular visitor, or someone who simply stopped by occasionally, your presence helped make this forum what it was.
Thank you for your support, contributions, friendships, and all the memories we've made here. It has been a pleasure running this forum and being part of this community.
Although this chapter is coming to an end, I will always appreciate the time we spent together here.
Thank you all, and goodbye!
-Admin
Forum Closure on 4 October 2026
-
Johny
- Posts: 3870
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:59 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 1348 times
Re: Forum Closure on 4 October 2026
This is very sad news
. I'd like to wholeheartedly thank the Admin for all the years of hard work, dedicated time, and creating such a wonderful place. This forum was more than just a website—it was a community where you could find help and interesting people. Thank you all for the shared discussions, valuable advice, and great atmosphere. It's sad that this chapter is coming to an end, but I will always have wonderful memories of it. All the best to you all!

