Xiaomi Mi 11i: 5 (real) reasons to fall for the smartphone of the moment..

Share Mobile phones, Gadgets and Accessories details here.
sanjay kumar
India

Xiaomi Mi 11i: 5 (real) reasons to fall for the smartphone of the moment..

Post by sanjay kumar »

With its Mi 11i 5G, Xiaomi offers a complete smartphone with an explosive value for money. Until June 25, you can also benefit from a reduction of 70 € on a selection of Xiaomi products.

The Mi 11 range includes all the flagships of the giant Xiaomi. The Mi 11i 5G is placed like a smartphone with very high-end features, at a low price: 699 euros. It offers everything one expects from a high-end smartphone and its screen is one of its main assets.

At the moment, the brand is even offering a special offer, with a refund of € 70 on Xiaomi connected products.

Xiaomi Mi 11i 5G: power and design

When you think about what a great smartphone should be, there are five main criteria. The photo, the power, the autonomy, the design and the value for money.

This Xiaomi Mi 11i 5G simply ticks all of these boxes. Its major asset is its 6.67 ″ AMOLED screen , with its 120hHz refresh rate.

In addition to offering maximum fluidity, it is excellent for video with its HDR10 + compatibility. For gaming, it offers a sensitivity of 360 Hz.

In simpler terms, your movements are even more precise, which is essential if you are fans of FPS on a smartphone.

The Xiaomi Mi 11i 5G also offers the very best in terms of performance. The brand integrates the most powerful Android SoC, the Snapdragon 888.

Coupled with 8 GB of LPDDR5 RAM, this combo allows all applications to run, even the heaviest.

To enhance immersion in games and movies, this Mi 11i 5G offers Dolby Atmos sound through its certified dual speakers.

Speed ​​is also essential if you often handle files. It includes a 256 GB UFS3.1 storage system.

Being powerful is good, holding out over time is even better. That's good, the Xiaomi Mi 11i is ultra enduring thanks to its 4520 mAh battery. It comes with a 33W fast charger, which allows a full recharge in just 52 minutes.

An excellent photophone

As for the other key points, Xiaomi has chosen premium for its photo sensors. The combination is classic, with a wide-angle, an ultra-wide-angle and a tele-macro.

The main 108 Mpx module offers shots with excellent sharpness, and performs even in low light thanks to the Super Pixel 9 in 1 technology.

The 5 Mpx tele-macro offers a 50 mm equivalent, and the ultra large -angle a field of view of 119 °.

The video is also neat, with the integration of the Audio Zoom functionality. When you zoom in on an image, the three microphones allow you to “aim” at the subject and focus the capture on it.

The Xiaomi Mi 11i 5G is able to shoot in 8K and also incorporates a night mode, for better quality.

A special offer for its launch

To celebrate the launch of this new model, Xiaomi is offering a special offer this week. The brand's connected object ecosystem is substantial, and you can benefit from a reduction of € 70 for any purchase of a Xiaomi Mi 11i 5G smartphone.

To benefit from it, you will simply have to order both products simultaneously from one of the partner resellers. SFR, Bouygues Telecom and Orange all offer smartphones with or without commitment.

If you opt for an offer with commitment, the purchase price of 699 euros can drop by several hundred euros.

Given the capabilities of the Mi 11i 5G, it will last for years as it has the best technologies available today...
- No Card sharing discussion allowed on this forum.
- Note: Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal.
- All the files available here are kept for experimental and educational purpose only.