Snooker World Cup at Eurosport..

Sports Related News & Discuttion ,coming Sports & Live Events On Satellite TV
sanjay kumar
India

Snooker World Cup at Eurosport..

Post by sanjay kumar »

April 17th to May 3rd, the snooker elite will fight for the world championship title around Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump in Sheffield. Eurosport will be broadcast live on all 17 competition days and will broadcast the snooker highlight on free TV on Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2 and Eurosport with Joyn PLUS +.

Fans can expect over 220 hours of live snooker on TV channels and in the live stream. Eurosport will broadcast the three-hour live sessions daily from 11:00 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 7:45 p.m. Throughout the entire World Cup, the snooker fans will of course accompany Germany's snooker voice Rolf Kalb together with colleagues Frank Winkler and Harry Weber. National coach Thomas Hein will also be there again, who will be commenting on the evening sessions with Rolf Kalb in the second week of the tournament and will also be on the microphone in the last two semi-final sessions and in all four final sessions.

Will snooker star Ronnie O'Sullivan win his seventh world title?
From April 17th, the best snooker players will compete at the green table in Sheffield, England. The reigning world champion and best-known snooker star Ronnie O'Sullivan will also be there. A total of 32 players will compete for the prize money of 500,000 pounds at the World Cup. The top 16 in the world rankings are automatically qualified for the main round.

“There are 16 more qualifiers, and they can all play snooker too. In addition, they are fully in the juice after passing the qualification. As is the case every year: It will be exciting at the Crucible Theater. That's good, ”writes Eurosport commentator Rolf Kalb in his blog on Eurosport.de.

Ronnie O'Sullivan: "I'm not nervous at all, I can handle the pressure"
Top star Ronnie O'Sullivan is armed to defend his title at the upcoming world championship. His game is good because he regularly competed in tournaments. "I didn't take a break. So it was a good season because I always had the feeling that I had at least half a chance when I played," said the 45-year-old on the Eurosport podcast "The Break" and added : “I am not nervous at all, I just feel good. I can handle the pressure, whatever comes my way. ”However, the charismatic Brit openly admits that he doesn't necessarily feel comfortable with the long distances played in the Crucible:“ It's no secret that it is is not my favorite tournament. But I'm still looking forward to Sheffield and will do my best. "

All-round coverage of the Snooker World Cup on Eurosport.de with Rolf Kalb
The World Cup is a 17-day festival for snooker fans, which Eurosport celebrates on all online platforms: Eurosport.de offers detailed daily coverage of the World Cup with match reports, all game schedules, extensive highlight video clips and Rolf Kalb's expert blog. On Twitter, viewers can also actively participate in the discussion using the hashtag # 147sf and send questions to the commentators. Rolf Kalb integrates the best questions live into the broadcast and answers them directly on air...
- No Card sharing discussion allowed on this forum.
- Note: Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal.
- All the files available here are kept for experimental and educational purpose only.